Baby Andrea's Life

Unluckiest day of my life, 2 Nov - 6 Nov 2012!!!!!!

10:07

You guys must be wondering what really happen after my previous post right??

Like whether did anything were to happen to me or something.... GUESS WHAT... IT DOES!!!!!

Swear to god I never lie or anything..

Remember my previous post, I mention that "If bad luck starts once I wake up, I will be vegetarian the whole entire day because is Kuan Yin Festival" something along there?? Well, I break the rule... Wanna know why??? Let me continue than you will know

2 NOVEMBER 2012


*Morning 11am*
Appointment with Jin and Nic.... wanted to grab lunch before heading out to KLCC... Save cost a bit so decided to eat at Taman Megah Food Court (a.k.a Ming Tien Food Court) instead of the usual Bestari Nasi Kandar (self proclaim Everybody favourite place... LOL... funny isnt it..) 

*Sunny day but with clouds though....*
Everyone happy to grab food no???

*On the way there....*
Stuck in jam because it is lunch time already and is FRIDAY!!!!!!!

*Sun also starting to disappear..*

We were left speechless...

*Reach Taman Megah Food Court (a.k.a Ming Tien Food Court)...*
Usual lo.... RAIN DAMN HEAVILY.... YOU KIDDING ME??? As though some hurricane is coming or something... None of us wanna get wet, therefore, we hide in the car for some time.. Plus, we only have 1 umbrella to share among 3 persons...
After like 15 min, Almighty Rain God is still having his turbo boost shower (Rain heavily), we decided to just get down from the car and go for lunch.... since time is ticking anyway

*After our lunch...*
Rain stop... as in stop for good... don't believe me right? I took a after shot of the rain and the sky actually look like that...

Right side
Left Side
Oh ya... Btw, I took all this 3 shot the same time... Swear to god it piss me off....

In between.....
ARGH!!!!!!!
Never mind.... decided to continue journey to KLCC.... don't let the weather screw our day...

*On the way to KLCC... *
NO RAIN.... smooth drive... Clouds are there though but no rain that the most important thing.. Even though rain also never mind, cause we will be indoor anyway... Outsmart you this time.... Yeah Baby!!!
Feeling so delighted for the 1st time... on that day
*In KLCC...*
Lol... went to the wrong side of the car park... We didn't know how to maneuver inside the car park.. Ended up at the Seasonal car park there cause we saw plenty of car park slot in the seasonal side... Ended up have to U-turn....
Y U NO EYE SEE????
Overall, It was a really fun trip to KLCC.. wanna know something?? Finally found my Hunter x Hunter 2011 Season 2 Box 4 set... been hunting for it like ages since I finish my box 3 within 3 days... Guess the Malaysian producers are taking some time to translate Japanese though... Have to wait around 1 month for Box 3 and another 1 more month for Box 4... or maybe because Japan produces it slowly... cause 1 week 1 episode... I don't know la.. Oh ya, found it in Rock Corner though... thank to the laser eye Nic... Swear he spotted it purposely so that he can temp me to buy it.... *evil stare*
Is that Longchamp over there... Damn why now only I notice...
I always have the impression that KLCC stuffs are damn expensive... Well, sort of but not all... I mean, I always have a impression that even though those retail stores are like every where in every shopping complex in KLCC, but I though the price over here will be slightly expensive cause of the rent.. But surprisingly, not really... Prices are pretty much the same.. choices wise... some are the same but some here have better selection. really depends lor...

I always though why people so rich always come KLCC to shop... ok fine.. scrap that... from now on, KLCC can also be one of my shopping hotspot.. Lot of retail stores le... How to resist... I couldn't even finish walking every floor also.. Imagine how big is that.. Bigger than Mid Valley that for sure...

Crystal is my Best Friend....
I super duper love Swarovski... I remember getting 2 crystal encrusted pen from there last time... Not here in Malaysia but in Swiss though... I still remember I always stare into their stores cause their crystal animal some are really cheap like maybe around 50fr you can get a small animal... or something... convert back to RM also around RM200....

They currently selling those pen as well... Hello Kitty version... Me want....

Xmas To get list.... Image taken from deluxemall.com
Went to watch TED... I love that movie a lot... I am still looking for a TED... anyone know where to get a cute TED??? I went and google it and saw a few places selling but the TED is really ugly.. the face is like retarded, those "Made in China" looking face teddy bear... Not Cute at all... Guess cheap price come with a certain price though...

Still remember in the cinema, there is this Red Bull advertisement... I seriously don't understand why people are laughing like a mad Hyena... I mean basically the advertisement show superman not saving civillian cause he run out of Red Bull.. Jin mention that Red Bull is suppose to give you wings ( that I only found out after the movie... my bad)... No Red Bull, No wings...


I get it.. Marketing Gimic.. But seriously, I don't see why people laugh for like 10sec or longer because of that advert... I mean.. is it that funny??? Seriously??? Or am i LAME??? People behind me are like laughing at that part harder compare to when TED said something really funny or do something really funny...
This is funny
They don't even laugh as hard as the Red Bull Advert when it comes to TED touching unknown women boobies... Seriously??? Everyone laugh.. or should I say not everyone laugh....

Ted....now this is funny also
Remember the part where at the end of the movie, the commentator was saying that the fat kid finally lose some weight and become Taylor Lautner?? No sound from them either..SILENCE... WTF!!!!!!

* Leaving KLCC*
As usual rain the whole way till we get back home... Than it stops.... WTF!!!!!!!

3 NOVEMBER 2012 till 6 November 2012

*After waking up...*
No plans for today.. so rain all you want I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!

*p/s: even though it rains and kinda spoil my mood a little yesterday.. but I ignore the promise and didn't become a vegetarian for a day*

After having my breakfast, which is Curry Mee....

Beginning to feel unwell, and start puking all out after a while... Feeling very sick after that....

Even have mild diarrhea too

So for the past few days, stomach wasn't feeling so well... bloated stomach, gassy stomach... no appetite.. and of course puking and diarrhea...

THAT WHY I SAY... NEVER MAKE A PROMISE IF YOU CANT KEEP IT!!!!!!!!!

Learn from me... You have been warned... I suffer the consequences of breaking a promise and I pay the price...

Anyway, I am tired.... That all...

Tootles!!!! 

Oh ya, and I am still paying the price... ^^ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook