Baby Andrea's Life

Unluckiest day of my life, 1 November 2012 !!!!

12:12


Lol.... Please be informed that I do not have a nice rack, the only thing nice about me is ME.... LOL.... Find this sign funny that all.... and Beware, you have been warn.. you can read the title... If you get contaminated with the "Choyness" don't blame me!!!!

Give you some time to exit my blog in case, you find this blogpost a little too much for you to handle... Don't worry.. I won't "mambo jambo" you..

5




4




3




2




1

~~~~~~~~  Blogpost start... "Choyness" spread!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, Today wanted to just chill and relax so a bunch of us decided you know to stop by Sungai Tekala again... This time to truly enjoy the serene environment and chilling water... Purposely choose week day man...

We figure out this equation,

Weekdays = People working whole day = Won't go there = PLACE IS DESERTED = No one to disturb us and we can occupied more space....

Isnt this a Win Win situation???

Anyway, let me just tell you what actually happen for the whole day...

Woke up at 7am and get ready cause meeting up Jin and Nic at 8am

Met with them and went for a quick breakfast.... the normal mamak style breakfast.. 1 packet of nasi lemak and 1 ice Milo....

Once we finish breakfast, we depart straight to Sungai Tekala.... Usually take around 1 hour or so to reach (depending on traffic and such)...

At first the journey is kinda slow when we are leaving Desa Sri Hartamas toward Duke Highway... Morning fella going to work... Once we are at Duke Highway... journey was smooth all the way... THANK GOD NO JAM!!!!!

*Please be informed that, the sky was clear and the sun is out.... No sign of rain.. why I mention this all of the sudden... you will know later*

Anyway, once we arrive Sungai Tekala, we were quite happy....cause only got 4 cars beside us... Guess 1 or 2 of the car belong to the workers or maybe all of them are leisure fella like us...

*Sky was still bright... Plenty of cloud... but still no sign of rain*

Once we arrive Sungai Tekala, we spend like around 30 minutes at one spot and all of the sudden, it start to drizzle... Fine.... We just ignore it... as usual both of them are busy taking pictures while me busy playing with water and sand.. than the rain gets heavier till we have to find some hiding spot to hide....

*After 30 Min....*

Rain subside, sun came out.. The cloud is still there though... But, we ignore it and went out again from our hiding spot and continue doing what we are doing....
This is how we look like...

*Afrer 10 Min...*

Rain again.... and it is getting heavier and heavier....
Our emotion....

*After 15 Min...*

Rain become drizzle and than stop..... False alarm??? Maybe not.... so went out from hiding spot again and continue on.... Mood change though...
Nope...nt kidding.... that our face after 2nd attempt... Mood spoil a bit d ..

*5 more Min...*


Rain again.... heavier than before... hide again in hiding spot....

3rd attempt facial expression...

*Another 30 Min later...*

Rain stop... sun came out.... bird churping.... monkey swinging on tree.... good omen???


Why are we not confused after 3 false alarm right???

*Another 3 to 4 more similar attempt later.....*

Guess what... I say "Fk it....I am hiding in the hiding spot for good... you guys continue without me..." It is cold and the water is freezing... and I totally lose my mood already... Come on... Who won't right??

The other 2 continue their photography expedition right up till 3pm... Imagine that... from Morning we step in to Sungai Tekala till 3pm the weather is fooling with us.... We are drenched wet and hungry.... The food stalls outside are not open.. thank god Jin bough some bun so we can eat in between... or maybe just me and him only... LOL!!!!!

That how i look when they are done.... not cause of them...is cause of the rain and weather

*3pm onwards......*

Leave Sungai Tekala and guess what.... THE SUN CAME OUT!!!! FINALLY... SHINING BRIGHTLY SOME MORE!!!! WHAT THE FK!!!!!!!

You dont need me to explain this....

*During the journey back home..... after 10 min depart from Sungai Tekala*

Jin's car ran over deep hole on the road.... tire gone case.... Gotcha fix the flat car tire...Lucky he know how to fix a flat tire...if not...

Speechless...

*20 Min later.... car done.....*

Continue journey back home.... to change and go to Chow Yang Night Market.. Near Taman Megah, PJ
Whole way..... no rain and sun out the whole time till we arrive home....


*1 and a half hour later*

Arrive home safely.... Change and Nic took a quick shower cause whole body kena rain water more than me and Jin... LOL!!!!! Depart to Night Market.... Sign of grey cloud.... But no sign of dark
cloud.... *Pray to god won't rain*

Grey clouds.... Greyyyyyy clouddddssssss

*Arrive Night Market*

Less than 20 Min, started to drizzle again.. stall owners come started to pack some started to put plastic bag over their goods, clothes and foods....

Drizzle only.... nv mind... being very kia su... continue walk...

Rain heavier... We walk without umbrella.... we went back to car decided to have dinner in mamak...

*Reach Mamak....*

Rain the whole entire journey.... and guess what... rain stop for while when we are eating.... GRRR!!!!!!!

Given up hope....

*Leave Mamak.....*

Finale... Rain la of course.... till I reach my door step till like maybe 9pm or 10pm...

Decided to puke Rainbows....cause weather is fooling with me today...

Am I bad luck or what??

I think I need to use Lime and those leaves to wash myself throughly..

No wait.. I think use Dynamo as well...

No wait... I tell ya what... Since tomorrow is Kuan Yin... wait.... should be today since now is Friday already... If bad luck start once I wake up.... I be Vegetarian the whole day.... to cleanse myself...

I think I will do that to cleanse and "dong" the "choy" away....

That all... Tired and I dont wanna fall sick....

Nighty...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook