Baby Andrea's Life

Yearly Schoolmate Gathering.... When is your last gathering???

10:04

When is d last time you ever have a gathering with your high school peeps???

In general right, most people move on with their life after Form 5... Not pointing fingers here, just a general statement...Ouch!! That includes me as well.. At lease I am admitting it over here... Moving on is a great thing... Moving forward towards our ambitions and dreams.Who dont right?? Nothing wrong with that.. But that does not mean we can forget our friends in the past ya know!! Yes, we all have our new friends, new life and so on, so is hard to keep in contact with old friends yadah yadah yadah but hei a yearly gathering to meet up and chat won't do us any harm... What are you going to lose anyway?? Nothing right maybe beside time.... you practically won't miss out or lose a single thing...

Friends are important in life... when you are in trouble... when you are down... when you are happy.... who do you share those moment with??? FRIENDS right??? Beside your plus one la of course.. Even though now, you have newer friend to hang out with, but that does not mean your older friend are useless and worthless... So, let just not meet up...save money and time... That not the way...

I use to buy and accept the reason "I am BUSY".... "NO TIME"... "I planning or wanted to call you out"... "Er... Let me check and I get back to you on this"... "I have something to do... (even though you are free)"  yadah yadah reason, but after a while, I realise one thing.. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BUSY... NO TIME.... and such... is whether you wanna make an effort to meet up with your friends...Tell me, who is not busy with their life??? Especially when you start work and stuff.... but hei, think about it, when you are waiting for a cab to drive you to somewhere... when you are doing your daily scrolling of facebook/ instagram/ twitter... when you are hanging out in your room doing nothing.. when you are waiting for someone.. those are time isn't it..Instead of not doing anything and bored yourself out, why not spend 5 min in a day whatapp, sms or facebook your friend.. Don't give me those reason as  a excuse... is just a excuse... Can't you spend like 5 min of your "precious" time sms, call or even facebook someone and say HI!!! HOW LIFE TREATING YOU??

Am I being emo here again??? Anyway, since I am already being such a Emo here... I have search high and low for those pictures I once taken with my high school peeps... Gotta go to a few places to find it... My old hard disk burn and ya know... everything is GONE!!!!

Anyway.... Going to post some really old pictures (Dated back in 2007) when I am in Form 5 with my classmate... Lucky I manage to salvage some really old pictures... Better save some here in case my laptop decided to let me down.....and DIE ON ME

OMG... What tht???
Still remember this??? Well, dated back in 2006 I think... I still remember that was during our Form 4 year and the whole class actually participated in the Drama Inter School Competition (Ok... the name I crap it up..but it is a inter school drama competition) and on that day I still remember we actually locked our classroom door and placed a note at the entrance reminding teachers we are all out for the drama competition in High School so no class today...LOL.. that epic... Us in our acting attire taking pictures for fun...
Jude, K. Seing, P. Keong, K. Chau, K. Chian
Remember those time when you are having fun taking graduation picture with your classmate?? Ever tried those before?? Those fancy type one instead of the normal wear school uniform, dark blue background (for school year book type)?? Cause I do and definately did it with my friend during Form 5... Still remember when one of our friends did some "Cool" pose.. we will be giggling and laugh our ass off and giving some nasty comment..... Not those vulgar type but those nasty nasty type... For exp:"You think you very leng cai is it??" and stuff...

Sorry for the blur picture though... plus I think I am kinda LALa-ish during those time,
With da girls.... Your truly, S. Yeen, S. May
Luckly, I still remember the name of my classmate man!!!! Swear to god I didn't facebook them...

Me and Anne
Ok... now this is epic.... Taken in our school Advertorial room after finalizing the school year book... It was kinda fun working on the school year book with classmate.....
K. Seing
Found this really old school picture of my classmate K. Seing... that his graduation pictures...

Enough of our so called "ugly" pass photo... Let see the new and improve version of us.. OK I totally crap that part out... Let us the latest us... after a long long period of time...

Let called it "5 Putih 2012 CNY Yea Gathering"...

Can't remember who organised it... is it Jude or is it K. Seing or is it C. Teng??? Hm.... See, at lease they make an effort in calling all of us out for a gathering.. Their way of inviting us out... through FACEBOOK.... everyone view their own Facebook page daily right?? Unless you are in China or somewhere without internet... Anyway, the organiser set up a event page and tag all of us for us to RSVP them.. nowadays, u don't need to call them or text them anymore... Track them down using Facebook.... much easier.... ^^Y

After years of not meeting up, 5 Putih fellas finally meet up again before CNY at Yea, Times Square, Penang....

Me and Anne... the 2012 version..
We look totally different in 2012 right??? That what I call.... Getting Mature and more Lady Like....

K. Seing, K. Hee, J. Sheng, Jude
Spotted anyone from the previous picture?? I love eating gathering the most.. cause most of the time you will be occupied by eating... and you can kill 2 bird with 1 stone... Eat and meet up with friends all in one... Isnt that nice compare to hanging out at Starbuck whereby you have to pay the sky high price for their beverage and sit down and chat.... Awkward... compare to a eating gathering...for me

K. Chian, P. Keong, Sam
Btw, P. Keong is from our school but definately not from our class... Wanna tag along and anggap himself a 5 Putih peeps... Err.... Keong, even though you still hang out with the rest, that will never make you a 5 Putih peep k..... Jt kidding...

5 Putih 2012
That a whole lot of us enjoying ourself with that delicious dinner... yummy!!! Some can't make it though... So sad!!!
Me, K. Hee, Anne, P. Keong
After like tons of food later, what to do next beside chatting... of course is picture time.... camwhore, selca whatever you call it... Token of memory, that the most important thing of the day

J. Sheng, Me, K. Chau, Sam, Anne
Sam being very "Micheal Jackson" over here.... he is the fashionista as always since Form 5, never change.. still so "Ai Sui".. us being very normal....

Me, K. Yong, Anne
K. Yong being a joker as usual... never change... K. Yong is our class womanizer... flirty like a casanova but kind in nature... No harm being made yet so far.... Guess he still is still waiting for his one true love...
MJ Lookalike
See what I mean by Sam being very "MJ"..... I don't remember is "MJ" fever during than....

Sumo Teik...
C. Teng a.k.a Ah Teik trying to be a sumo here... what with everyone... seem like food gone wrong or something... Or is it being to hyper cause long time no see??

Is fine to be hillarious... no harm being made.... All human are back to normal and most definately none of them are send to TR (a.k.a Tanjung Rambutan)

Before, I end this post... Let me show you something.... We have a "MJ" lookalike...and we have a "MJ" Gone All Wrong... Oh well, Sam, at lease we know no one can take your place in being "MJ"... Wonder what phase is he in now???


What gone wrong??
 Tootles....

So, when are you going to meet your high school buddies???

No harm in trying ya know...

 
FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook