crap

A new chapter in life!!!!!!!! BLOGGING ~~~~~

08:15

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Finally after ages, I have the courage to start blogging all over again....

I blogged when I was young...... let me recall..... maybe when I was in Form 4 or 5

after 2 years of blogging i quit........ Tired of updating my blog and I am running out of things and ideas to blog about

So what makes me start blogging again???

Well, maybe so that one day in the mere future i will look back at this blog and see how immature i was??? See what kind of crazy things i have done and what i scare or refuse to do????

I am a forgetful person that for sure and I guess this blog can serve as a dairy for me..... all the happy , sad, awkward moments in life will stay in this blog forever..... till maybe the day i decided to clicked the delete button.....

So let hope that i wont be lazy any time soon....... ^^

Seriously i have no idea how people manage to write up something as their first blog post....

Oh well, maybe i will just randomly post 10 facts about me for starters i guess....

1) I always look older than my actual age....... seriously..... why do everyone think i am older than my actual age????? I am not that old...i repeat.... I AM NOT THAT OLD!!!!!!!!!!

2) I am allergic to crab....... but i can eat crabsticks without any problem (no swollen mouth etc) ...... What i mean are real crabstick with real crab meat in it...not those fake one.....

3) I dislike Hello Kitty ( never hated it.....just dont like it.. i dont no what so fascinating about a mouth less cat..... dont get me wrong but i really dont get it) but when i see a pink Hello Kitty products i will go hype and give 10 millions reason to buy it...... don't you do it??

4) Hello everyone, My name is Andrea and I am a PINK -aholic ...... Thank you.... 

5) I have no patience..... therefore, i hate waiting for people..... so guys, never be late when you are with me...... dont go all "Malaysian Time" on me..... i super duper hate it......

6) I got a driving license but i cant drive...... the only place i drive is with my dad car on the Plus highway on the way to Ipoh to see my grandma..... ^^ Besides that, NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus i dont have a car..... and the fear of knocking something ( touch wood so far nth happen yet) is STRONG!!!!!!!!!!

7) I love talking and playing to my hamsters and teddy bear...... what????? Is pretty normal isnt it??? Everyone in this whole world talk to some non-living thing right????

8) Oh...oh...oh... How can i forget this..... I am a VALENTINE BABY....... its written in my blog URL as well... Happy 14 February....

9) I love shopping but i always manage to buy the wrong cloth that does not suit me.... swt

10) I love eating..... who doesnt right????

Guess that all for now.... Stay tuned for my future post....

Bye guys!!!!!!!!!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook